Remember this guy? Thank God you don’t.
I hereby promise I will never write about:
- Anything viral from Facebook. If the Mother’s Guild® shares it, I’m not.
- “What X Can Teach About Y” are only apples, oranges and mediocre conclusions.
- Complaints about being treated like a brand. Write like a human being.
- “What every X Should Know.” I write for all or none.
- Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs/Dr X: aka passive-aggressive imaginary letters.
- Bolding important sentences. You can skim on your own time.
- Episcopal Days of our Lives: TEC, get your act together.
- Those Wacky Evangelicals, what will they say next? I don’t care.